- Your first visit is usually the longest. Plan on about 1.5 hrs. on the fist day and about 1 hr. for any "follow up" treatments.
- Wear or bring comfortable clothes (eg. bring shorts if treating hip or knee).
- If we need to access your shoulder or upper back, a cotton gown will be provided.
- General intake forms must be filled out (approx. 5-10 min.). These forms may be downloaded below if you wish to fill them out in advance.
- Please bring a copy of your insurance card and driver's license.
- Your insurance benefits will be explained.
- An initial evaluation will be performed by the physical therapist.
- The evaluation findings will be presented to you followed by a treatment plan.
- Treatment will begin on the first visit.